Three Great Ways To Increase Your Twitter Reach

29 Jun 2017

Three Great Ways To Increase Your Twitter Reach



Every business wants to increase their social media presence and reach; however, not everyone has knowledge on the best strategy to do so. You will find a lot of sources offering insight, tips and advice as to how this should be done, but we are going to provide you our top three steps: 

1. Don’t over share about yourself and your service/product.

The audience that you have acquired on social media platforms are more than interested in the product or service that you represent, your message or the value that you provide in the content you share. However, it is important for us to keep in mind that it should not be all about you. Your audience will always be demanding variety in content, which is why it is important to create a balance in the amount of self advertising and marketing as well as value added content. This is called the 80/20 rule, meaning that you use 80% of your time to interact with and promote others, while the remaining 20% of the time is used for your own products/services. as everyone likes to have a healthy work-life balance, your followers want to see a healthy balance of work-life content. 

2. Provide as much value as you can

It is very important to remain relevant and personal with your followers, which means providing content that allows them to connect with you on a more personal level. In the mind of your audience, this allows them to see you as experts not only in your field, but also in offering valuable information that meets all of their interests and needs. You want to achieve both a professional and social approach in your communication efforts. 

3. Cross promote

By adding your Twitter handle to all other social profiles that you use, you are making more people aware of your Twitter presence and increasing awareness, and reach. Take advantage of all other outlets that you are using, and make sure you include buttons for social sharing on all of your content. The easier you make it for your audience to share your content, the more Twitter and social reach you will experience.