Group 7even is a leading advertising and marketing firm, located in Valparaiso, Indiana. Group 7even works with clients in NWI and across the US. Our team is passionate about great strategy and design and creating solutions that help achieve our clients’ goals.
We love what we do and are looking for a talented, dedicated, great communicator to join our team as a Social Media & Account Manager!
The ideal candidate will work alongside the account management team in the management, coordination and timely execution of all assigned projects, and is key to maintaining the relationship between the agency and the client. They will create and publish content in execution of strategies set forth by the leadership team. They will thrive on taking ownership of their projects while leveraging the power of collaboration to elevate the quality of work. They love working with people, forming bonds with teammates and clients, and are willing to take responsibility for the outcome of their contributors.
The Account Management tasks:
• Collaborate successfully with a variety of people in different capacities - co-workers, vendors, and clients, for example.
• Work closely with team members to organize and plan the workflow of client projects in order to provide outstanding work that meets client goals — on time and on budget.
• Keep up with the status of projects and provide updates to client and agency team.
• Key player in strategic development, analysis and evaluation of client work. S/He will present work to clients, catalog feedback and work with creative/tech teams to implement necessary changes.
The Social Media Management tasks:
• Ensure brand consistency in copy through tone, voice and terminology
• Monitor all social media content
• Create actionable plans to both grow and maintain followers
• Track the performance of campaigns and audience engagement
• Understand KPI’s and defining them specifically for social media
• Keep up with all social media application use
• Research social media trends and inform management of industry changes
• You take initiative and are a self-sufficient problem solver
• You are well organized and have excellent planning skills
• You are a team player who is self-motivated
• You have relevant past experience
• You expect feedback on your performance and are coachable
• You work well under stress and in a fast-paced environment
• You want to invest your time and skills into growing the company
• You are not looking for a job but a career
• You are resourceful
To apply, send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.